Friday, January 29, 2010

Motivation vs Frustation

Hi everybody. Its been a long time since my last blog. But I did come back for this blog. Then lets chitchat some stuff. Life has been very dramatic over the past few months. As my title says there were events generating motivation and frustation. Well I am a working guy now earning my own bread. I dont need money from my parents to sustain myself. But the problem is that I cant save enough of my earnings (I think not enough). So what to do? I will save. Professional is not all that merry as I thought. Job life does bore me a lot. As it reaches peak sometime, something will happen which will make me think that no something is there which is new in this type of life. Weel I am not gonna cling to this job forever. What I am doing is that I have enrolled in a course for my MBA entrance exmas, which is my ultimate aim. In the meantime I think that my toil in this current job will help me finding a good seat in a good MBA institution. Well ofcourse I need all the blessings of you people. Then there is again the tension of completing a project in my training period in this job. This guys are really takon out the juice from our bodies. But I motivate myself everyday thinking that I will get into a nice MBA institution and come out with a much better job. I have to do that. I will do that. May God be considerate to grant me this wish. I am working hard for this. But every hardwork bears fruit only after some period of time. I am waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment