Sunday, April 25, 2010

Where do I look for my strengths?

They say sincerity is a very important attribute in a person's life. But whom do I show my sincerity to? To my employer who are paying me salary for doing nothing or my career where I want to be in the next couple of years. A great motivator of the country says that common people waste a lot of their energy talking about other poeople. What they should be doing is conserve that energy. Well it has been in the very nature of human beings (I would rather say Indians, dont know about other nationalities) to gossip about others rather than thinking about their own life. The human nature doesnot change in a single night. But we can always try it for a more no of nights.
They ask me what is my strength. What do I reply to them? I am sincere. But am I? I have been sincere to myself only. I came to office everyday just to sit and roam around. What I do is reading books for my CAT preparation rather that working. Well I am sincere to that cause. So I guess sincerity is one of my strengths. One more thing - punctuality. Well that has been a strong point in my life for a very very long time. Whether it be a class or a programme to attend I always try to reach there in time. Time is the most precious gift man has never valued. I am not saying that I have used all my time to its full value, but I am punctual. Well two strengths are not enough. We will see in the course of time whether thay are going to be enough or I have cultivate more traits in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment