Thursday, April 29, 2010

What do I write in my autobiography?

They say that a person who thinks well can also write well. But does that mean that one who cannot write well cannot think well. If I fail to write something good sometime will that mean that I cannot even think properly. That is very unfair .
The mentors at my coaching class have instructed us to write our autobiography. They say when we will write the autobiography, we will know our strengths. How will an autobiography tell us about our strength? Isn't an autobiography supposed to be story of your life? But of course if we write about our life we will certainly come to know about those things which we are good at. I guess that will surely tell us what is our strength. Let us see. I am planning to start it soon.
My autobiography! What do I call it? The name has to be something special. It is my story, isn't it. So the name is very important. Lets see. I will do the naming later on. Lets just start the autobiography first. How do I start? Even the beginning also needs to be flamboyant. I will try my best to do that. Well I be updating the happenings as time goes by. We will see how good it goes.

1 comment:

  1. this might seem a bit rude but i couldn't resist saw this as Funny Quote of the Day - Samuel Goldwyn - "I don't think anyone should write their autobiography until after they're dead."

    On a serious note writing an autobiography might be the toughest job ever. What your instructors should have suggested is to write a statement of purpose. It should not only cover your past achievements (and failures if one is bold enough!) but also your future plans.

    ReplyDelete